Advanced/Intermediate Salsa Class!
To register please send an etransfer to info@dancetolivestudio (no password required) in the amount of $146.90
Questions? Contact us @416 518-6178
*By signing up for this class you agree to follow all COVID-19 Protocols listed below prior to joining.
In an effort to ensure a safe environment and in accordance with the guidelines of the Province of Ontario, The City of Toronto and Public Health authorities, protocols are in place at the studio where we teach. We will continue to monitor these guidelines and adjust where needed. Thank you for your patience and cooperation!
Dance to Live's COVID-19 Protocols are subject to change at any time based on laws and guidelines provided by the Province of Ontario, The City of Toronto and Public Health authorities, and the of protocols at the location where we teach.
- Proof of Vaccination (Vaccine Declaration): *Effective March 1, 2022, proof of vaccination is no longer required (Ontario Ministry of Health).
- Daily COVID-19 Screening: *Effective March 2, 2022, daily COVID-19 screening is not required to participate in classes. “Passive screening” is still required by self-assessing for COVID-19 symptoms prior to class, and staying at home if you feel unwell.
- Masks: Masks must be worn upon entry and after classes. Wearing masks during classes is optional. We will continue to monitor public health regulations and adjust accordingly.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS @ DANCE TO LIVE
Protocols are subject to change at any time based on guidelines provided by the Province of Ontario, The City of Toronto and Public Health authorities, and the protocols at Martha Hicks School of Ballet.
- Masks: Masks are required to be worn inside the building. During classes you may opt to not wear your mask, however it is encouraged to provide further protection to yourself for fellow students. If you leave the room to use the washroom, you must wear a mask. Wearing gloves is optional.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing during classes will be observed (6ft between students). This includes keeping distance, while you change, where your put your belongings, etc. In other words, for the duration of the time you spend inside the studio.
- Mingling: In order to prevent gatherings in hallways, students are not permitted to linger in the hallway prior to class and are asked to leave the building as soon as possible after class. While waiting to enter the studio maintain at least two metres distance from all others.
- Greetings: For the time being, and for the comfort of all, let's ensure that our greetings in the studio also follow social distancing practices (no physical contact - i.e. hugs, kisses, etc)
- Shoes: Please no outdoor shoes during classes.
- For your safety AND to preserve the cleanliness of the space between classes and cleanings, as much as possible, avoid touching anything other than your personal belongings.
Live is on FaceBook!
Join our Group
Check out our Fan Page
Follow us on Instagram